SpaceClownSpaceClown

Main Games Art Reviews Stats

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

Heh.

I thought this was pretty funny, since it did actually look like a GoAnimate vid at first. I do admittedly use it, but just for making stupid shit that has no story or at least not much of one. also, the gay lobster's voice was one of he best parts of this.

Trick or Haunt Trick or Haunt

Lolwut?

I actually didn't expect that at all. The animation was a little rough, but it synced well to the music. If the first part was meant to be scary, it wasn't for me.

Stan The Superhero Stan The Superhero

....What?

I would have laughed at this more, but I was too baffled.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Awesome!

This game reminds me of the old Atari 2600 driving game Fatal Run, and that's good, as Fatal Run was incredible. The graphics in this are almost portable console quality, and the gameplay is interesting and challenging. There are some corny voice lines in there, but they actually add to the experience by making it like an old b-movie.

Age of War Age of War

One of the best defense games on the internet

I just prefer this one to all the others because of the unique gameplay, which seems to me like a cross between Defend Your Castle and Advance Wars. I think it's safe to say that the Super Solider is something of a god. I hope there's a sequel!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Fun, but too short

I liked this game a lot, because of its tongue-in-cheek humor and interesting gameplay, but I completed it rather quickly. Yeah, I know it's just a flash game, but I'd still prefer a little more things to upgrade.

-Dancing Flame- -Dancing Flame-

Very catchy.

I don't normally like Latin styled music, but I love this song. I can see a looped version in a a volcano themed level of a platformer.

Step responds:

Cool. I don't like Latin music that much either but for some reason I enjoyed making this.

Thanks for the feedback.

Chris R Battle Theme Chris R Battle Theme

Awesome and hilarious!

This is a great rearrangement, and the beginning with the Pokemon intro makes me snicker.

All Hail Windows! All Hail Windows!

Oh...my...god

I expected a simple Windows beat upon clicking this, but the song is fucking incredible. This is easily a great remix.

Step responds:

Heh, thanks! I was pretty proud of it when I finished it. Not so proud of it now though since this is one hell of an old song.

Thanks for reviewing!